OMMS Parent, Traditional and Remote Student Information

Dear OMMS Parents/Guardians,

I hope this email finds you all well and eager to begin a new school year.  Thank you all for your patience as we have worked together at both the school and district levels to develop plans to provide quality instruction for all our students in a safe and positive environment. 

I am attaching two items designed to provide instructions and answer questions for both returning and remote students.  Attachment #1 will include information that will be helpful for traditional learners and parents.  Attachment #2 includes login information for remote learners and parents. I hope these attachments will be helpful.

I can’t thank each of you enough for your patience, your kind words, and your assistance as we work towards the first day of school and providing the absolute best experience possible for our students.  There is nothing normal about our current situation whether the learning takes place at home or in the school building. However, I am deeply thankful to be a part of a community of parents and educators who care deeply for the well-being of their children and students.  Together, we can and will make this year a success.

Best regards,

Larry Haynes

Principal

Attachments (2)

OMMS Parent and Student Information.pdf199 KB   View Download

OMMS Remote Students.pdf380 KB   View Download