Monday, March 17, 2014
1. DRP Week 24, Monday
2.Literature Textbook: Page 606-611 Close Read: Poetic Language and Meaning
3. Check on their progress on poet project; give help where needed
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
- DRP Week 24, Tuesday
- Works Cited Help
- Have students copy down the language of the learner words for this new 9 weeks and define. Page one in your new folder. Explain the theme of the 9 weeks. “How do values define society?” (With heavy empasis on dystopian novels/stories.)
Language of the Learner words:
Dystopia, propaganda, informational text, allegory,satire, rhetoric, logical fallacies, claim, support, summary, paraphrase, cite, parenthetical citation, sources, plagiarism, integrating information, research, media literacy, formal speech, academic language
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
- DRP, Wed Week 24
- Work in classroom on your poet project. Bring all materials you need.
- Supervise and help as needed.
Thursday, March 20, 2014
- DRP, Thursday, Week 24
- I’ll be giving you what would have been your benchmark for last 9 weeks, but this will count 50 pts for effort and results will be used to check on skills that may need to be worked on. When finished, read quietly or work on project. Due tomorrow.
Friday, March 21, 201
1. DRP, Friday, Week 24 2. Display projects and share with class/quick presentation