Any student with a 23+ACT or an 1100+SAT combined with a minimum 3.0 GPA are automatically reviewed for a merit scholarship based on their scores.
Students who have been accepted to JSU, or who are current students, are able to apply for our competitive scholarships. Here are a few helpful steps:
- Visit www.jsu.edu/scholarships
- Click Competitive Foundation Scholarships
- Explore scholarships or log-in using MyJSU credentials
- Complete the JSU General Application (application for all 280 competitive/foundation scholarships). Students who qualify may complete the Leadership or Elite Honors applications as well. Complete by March 1, 2017
- All awards are sent to students’ JSU email