The CollegeCounts Scholarship was created to provide funding assistance to Alabama high school students who demonstrate a financial need and a genuine desire to make a difference in what’s next. If you’re thinking about enrolling at an Alabama college or university, don’t let funds get in the way. The CollegeCounts Scholarship might just be for you!
Eligibility Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Be a high school senior or first-time college freshman beginning in fall 2021
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be an Alabama resident
- Planning to enroll in an Alabama eligible educational institution in fall 2021
- Demonstrate financial need
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.75
- Have an ACT score of 26 or below (applicants attending a two-year school will not be required to submit ACT scores)
Awards of $4,000 for four-year college enrollees and $2,000 for two-year college enrollees.
Award is one-time, non-renewable and granted on a semester basis in the first academic year.
- Opens – December 1, 2020 – 12:01 am/CST
- Closes – February 25, 2021 – 11:59 pm/CST