Attached is an informational flyer for an ACT Boot Camp scheduled for December 4 – 7, 2017.
Posts from November 2017
2018 Sigma Phi Chapter Scholarship
See link below for scholarship application.
Scholarships for Hispanic Students
University of Montevallo Scholarship Opportunity
ATTENTION CREATIVE WRITERS INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THE UNIVERSITY OF MONTEVALLO!
- The Jim Harrell Poetry Prize is for entering freshmen at the University of Montevallo
- $2000 scholarship for the contest-winning poem
- $1000 scholarship for second place
- See the flyer below for complete details on the awards and how to enter.
- For more information, please contact Jim Murphy, Professor of English, at email@example.com or 205-665-6431.
UAB Financial Aid Night
UAB is hosting a Financial Aid Night on campus for any students interested in learning more about the federal financial aid process. This event is open to any students and parents who wish to attend – not only those interested in UAB. We’ll discuss the federal aid process, how to complete the FAFSA, types of aid available, and much more. We’ll also have financial aid and admissions counselors available for any questions. Please see the flyer attached for more information.
Anyone interested in attending should register for the event by clicking here. They can also register and see details about the event at uab.edu/financialaidnight.
If you have any questions about our Financial Aid Night, please let me know!
Jordan Simpson | Admissions Counselor
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
UAB | The University of Alabama at Birmingham
1701 BLDG | 1720 2nd Avenue S | Birmingham, AL 35294
P: 205.704.9243 | firstname.lastname@example.org