MHS News 3/18/2022

Seniors: There is still space in the yearbook to purchase a senior ad. Senior ad orders will be accepted through Monday, March 21.

ALL class fees must be paid in full by April 15, 2022. Srs with outstanding debt will not be allowed to participate in graduation activities.

National Honor Society candidates: Please return your NHS applications by next Wednesday, March 23rd. Current NHS members: Please pay your fee for your graduation stole on MySchoolBucks by the same day — Wednesday, March 23rd.

Course Selection Forms are due to Mrs. Walker by Monday, March 21st.

Congrats to all the students that competed in the Shelby County Math Tournament yesterday.
MHS Agebra I team received third place.
Karma Edwards was Montevallo’s Highest Scoring Student in geometry.
Magaly Jimenez was Highest Scorer for Algebra I.
Aiden Glenn was Highest Scorer for Algebra II.

Parent/ Guardians: ID’s are required when checking a student out. Our new Kiosk System scans all ID’s into Powerschool. We are no longer utilizing the QR Code for check in / out. Students may check themselves in with the exception of those who have surpassed the 3 limit. After 3 a parent/guardian must sign the student in.

About Anita Glover

I am a alumni of Montevallo High and the University of Montevallo. I have been a teacher at Montevallo Elementary for 10 years, a librarian at Creek View Elementary for 5 years and have been the librarian at Montevallo High School for several years now. It's exciting to be working at the same school I went to many years ago.